Empowered To Thrive
Module 11 -
Rediscovering the TRUE YOU
'Authenticity is when you say and do the things you actually believe.'
Answer the questions below to help us further assess your personality profile:
How do you manage your emotions?
How do you manage running thoughts?
When you feel strongly about something, how do you handle it?
Do you take time to reflect on your thoughts and why you’re thinking them?
Do you set personal goals and work toward them?
Do you enjoy motivating and empowering others?
Do you empathize with others when they are in a bad mood, or depressed?
Are you an encourager?
Do you enjoy spending time alone more than socializing?
Do you enjoy your own company?
11. Can you explain your feelings in detail?
12. Do you believe you are living a balanced life in mind, spirit and body?
13. Do you prefer to work independently or with a group?
14. Are you organized or do you usually run by the seat of your pants?
15. Do you often think about the meaning of life?
16. Do you desire to make a difference in your family, community, and world?
17. Are you afraid to voice your opinions to other people?
18. Do you focus on understanding the current mood of political, social or economic
19. Do you enjoy receiving feedback from your peers, or superiors on your work?
20. Do you find that you think so differently from others that they think you are too
In 1000 words or more, use the answers from these questions to create a summary of your personality.