- Membership OfferWed, Mar 10Virtual ConferenceThis conference is designed to take you out of your comfort zone to operate in new realms of knowledge for personal and professional development through: Networking with experts and peers Gaining insight beyond your field of interest Expanding your knowledge and finding solutions
- RSVP ClosedWed, Feb 17Black History Month Virtual SeminarA narrative is a story. The ending of the story depends on who is writing or retelling it. Talking about change and being the change we want are two different things. These experts share on how we can become the change in our communities that leave a lasting impact for future generations.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jan 19Virtual Book LaunchKarlene Millwood International in association with its sponsors invites you to a VIRTUAL BOOK LAUNCH on Tuesday, 19 January 2021. Join us for an evening of inspired thought and deep conversations on a relevant topic to kick off the New Year.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Nov 12WebinarEmpowering you to courageously tap into your potential to access your creative, cognitive abilities to overcome challenges and rearchitect a new and different future so you can live the life you truly desire. It’s letting go of the fears that hold you back, learning to believe in yourself.
- RSVP ClosedMon, Oct 05NAThe current world crisis has caused many of us to rethink our career options and look for different ways to chart the path to our future lives. Where are you on the continuum? What do you need to help you move forward? Maybe this is the conversation for you.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Jul 19Zoom ConferenceA Panel discussion on equality and justice for ethnic minorities in light of the racial tensions that's being experienced in North America. Hosted by: Francine Mbvoumbo and Margarette Leandre, Mothers To Daughters Organization